1. The information in the pages of this website is provided by Bex Simon Limited and is for your general information use only. We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, but we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, prices or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
2. You acknowledge that the information and materials on this website may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any reliance you place on such information and materials is therefore strictly at your own risk and your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. The website, the information in its pages, the products, specifications and prices are subject to change without notice.
4. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
5. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites which are not under the control of BexSimon Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
6. Copyright notice
i) This website and its content is copyright of Bex Simon Limited – © Bex Simon Limited 2000-2010. All rights reserved.
ii) This website contains material which is owned by us or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, intellectual property, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Copying or reproduction are prohibited other than in accordance with this copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
iii) All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
iv) Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
a) you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
b) you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
c) you may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
7. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Bex Simon Limited’s prior written consent.
8. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
9. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bex Simon Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
BexSimon Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bex Simon Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01.06.2010.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
* Title, name and address
* Other contact information including email address and telephone number.
* Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
* Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to communicate with you if you have made a purchase through us, and to understand your needs and provide you with a better service for the following reasons:
* Internal record keeping.
* We may use the information to improve our products and services.
* We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
* From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
By completing a personal details form on our site, you are agree to us using the information for marketing purposes. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to BexSimon Ltd, 108 High Road, Byfleet, KT14 7QT.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Please read these terms carefully, and print and keep a copy of them for your reference.
This web site is owned and operated by BexSimon Limited of 108 High Road, Byfleet, Surrey, KT14 7QT, UK. If you need to contact us, please email us at email@example.com or call customer services on 01483 828898. Company Registered in England Registration Number 07214627.
How to place Your Order
In the Shop page, simply adjust the quantity of the items you wish to purchase and add those items to your BexSimon Shopping Cart. When you have added all the items you wish to purchase to your Shopping Cart, click on Go to Checkout and fill in the Billing Contact Details and Shipping Details (please see notes on Delivery below). Shipping will be added at a standard flat rate per delivery. Before you click the ‘Make Purchase’ button, please read the Terms and Conditions and tick the box to agree to them. The ‘Make Purchase’ button will take you to the a secure payment site. Please follow the instructions to complete your order. BexSimon.com will send you confirmation of your order and we will prepare your items for dispatch and delivery. We will contact you directly to inform you of the progress of your order and expected delivery date.
We aim to get your items delivered quickly whilst maintaining value for our customers. Most items are sent via courier using a standard 3-5 working day service unless the Next Day Service is selected. Cut off for Next day service is 11am. Provided the items are in stock we shall aim to dispatch them within one working days. If the items are out of stock we shall contact you to advise you when we expect them to be ready for dispatch. The delivery charges are calculated at a flat rate per delivery and a package tracking facility is offered to all of our customers. Once we receive the tracking number from our courier partner we shall contact you by email with the details. If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly, so that we can make a claim against the carriers. We will offer you the choice of a replacement or as full refund.
At present, BexSimon Ltd promotes its goods and services to UK Residents Only. As such, anyone located outside of the UK choosing to purchase from BexSimon Ltd is fully responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws including those pertaining to the importation of goods such as, any restrictions, relevant licences and/or duties payable. If you wish to have a product delivered to an international address please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery quote.
Cancellation & Returns
This Cancellation Policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault – for example, if goods are faulty or wrongly described. You may cancel your contract before delivery, and up to 7 working days after delivery. To do this please email us or write to us. We will refund your money, including the original postage charges, within 30 days. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation, however a brief explanation will help us improve the service we give to customers in the future. If you cancel you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You are responsible for the risk of loss or damage when you return goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you for the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
If there is a problem with the goods, please contact us to discuss the matter further. If the goods are found to be faulty within a reasonable time after delivery, you may reject them and claim a full refund, plus compensation for your losses.
Changes to these Terms
These terms were last changed on 8th July 2010. These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders.